Sold in pairs and packaged in an attractive plastic jewel box. Many folks wrongly
presume that the wider bands would only work for larger fingers, but this is
not the case. Since they grip farther back on the finger - where the finger is
wider - they will fit comfortably on all but the tiniest of hands. The added
stability that comes from the pick sitting back like this is a great bonus and
is perhaps the chief feature that led Sammy to want to see these picks produced
commercially. He really believes in this design!
- stainless steel for bright tone and long life - won't wear out!
- slightly wider bands for comfort and stability
- outside surface polished to a mirror finish for smooth attack - no snags!
- inside surface left rough for good "grip"
- blade is gently rounded, resulting in better comfort and less pick noise
- same picks Sammy uses each day - designed with his cooperation and manufactured
to his specifications
- great for banjo, dobro or steel - guitarists will love them too
Single gauge only.
Available in two band widths (the band goes around the finger):
Narrow Band: width is .35" (9mm)
Wide Band: width is .4" (10mm)
The picks are .018" (.46mm) in thickness.
These picks are priced and sold as a set of 2 picks